Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Bird May 2009

It is that time of year when you look out in your yard and something catches your eye.......what the....?....is that a....?....
Why yes it is. A baby blue jay. Isn't he cute?I took this opportunity to take lots and lots of pictures, so bear with me.Of course, everyone knows that when there is a baby jay, there is a protective mom and dad bluejay nearby ready to dive-bomb you if you get too close. Thank goodness for zoom lens.I tried to catch them feeding the baby.Kind of a blurry action shots..Mom and Dad coaxed baby further away from the house
All the while keeping an eye on meOne of the parents kept squawking at my screen door; I figured the cat was looking out but I turned to look and, no......not the cat....It was Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!