Friday, June 12, 2009

Trip to Texas

It was fun to tag along with Jana & Collin as they searched for their perfect first house (which they did find, see link below). The road to Dallas is shorter now than it was back in the 1980's, when James and I would travel down to see a Dallas Cowboys game (he was a huge fan back then; not so much now). It took at least 5 hours. Now it is 4-lane highway the entire way, bypassing most of the little towns. Took us about 3 1/2 hours (4 with potty stops). Awesome!

It's been awhile since I looked at houses for sale. Once upon a time I was a realtor but that was a long, long time ago. We probably looked at well over 20 houses in 3 days; they start to blend together so picture and note taking are required. That's why I took my camera (although I wasn't the only one with that brilliant idea). It was great to see my girl :o)



Happy Homeowners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!