Saturday, July 25, 2009

Family Gathering

It was a fun day today. We went to one of my brother-in-laws houses and had a family reunion of sorts. My husband (this was his side) is from a rather large family; he is the oldest of 7 kids. And every one of those kids had 2 kids- a boy and a girl. So that makes 14 grandkids plus the original 7 kids- now we're up to 21. Then grandkids began getting married and having babies, so the grand total now for the kids + kids + kids is 37 and we aren't even halfway close to being done, what with the youngest just starting high school! Anyway, 21 were present today and we thought of (and missed) the other 16 who weren't. Here are some pictures of the day:

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there to introduce Harper to all of her great-aunts and -uncles and cousins!

    But, OK, now you've got me curious, though... I count only 36 total and for the life of me can't figure out who the 37th person is! Who am I missing?!

    I'm counting...

    You & James, Bryan & Christe, Jana & Collin (6 total)
    Jack & Jane, Janis & Darren, & Jeremy (5 total)
    Jay & Sherry, T.J., & Alex (4 total)
    Wayne & Judy, Kendra, & Eric (4 total)
    Rusty & Joyce, Rustin & his wife (cannot remember her name!), & Rachelle (5 total)
    Fred & Janette, Brandon, & Bailey (4 total)
    Jim & Sue, JoLisa, Roger & Kaitlyn, me, Jeff, & Harper (8 total)

    Did Jeremy get married and we just completely missed it, or did someone else have a baby?! Jeff & I are puzzled!

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!