Tuesday, July 7, 2009

More External Hard Drive Glitches

I took some great pictures over the weekend to share. One set was the making of delicious Hashbrown Casserole. Another set was my formal dining room setting and of daughter and friends who came over to eat the Brisket, Hashbrown Casserole, Asian Coleslaw, cantaloupe feast. I was going to share it all on this blog.
So, I uploaded the images from my camera, clicked to save them on my external hard drive and chose to delete the images from my camera when the upload was done.
I noticed that one thing didn't happen that usually does when the upload is finished; the images are usually shown in the folder where they are saved. That's odd, I thought.
Several hours later I fire up Photoshop to do some editing and........cannot find the images anywhere. Slowly it dawns on me that I can't find the freakin' external hard drive anywhere either! Yup, the computer isn't recognizing the drive (again). Great. Just great. If you haven't read this before, look in the archives and you will see that this isn't the first time this has happened.
Long story short, somehow I was able to get the drive recognized again but the images are no where to be found. Gone. Saved into cyberspace, I guess. Oh well. I will make SURE this doesn't happen with the wedding pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!