Friday, October 9, 2009

This 'n That

Wow, I am behind in blogging here! Thing is, I really don't have that much to blog about. I've mostly been sewing and making aprons. I sell them (and a few other novelties) at a booth in the next town over and the holidays are coming, whether we like it or not! So I have to start now in order to be able to keep my booth stocked AND enjoy the holidays with my family.

So, let's see what's on my digital camera, shall we? That's usually a good place to start. I take random photos all of the time, then shut the camera off and put it away, usually forgetting about what I took until I upload photos.


What have we here.... A PRAYING mantis on an angel.........that's weird, isn't it? Must be why I took this picture.





Which reminds me that it's time to drain and cover this fountain now that COLD weather is setting in.

Oh this was funny. I DO remember taking this picture. Every now and then my 22 lb cat unknowingly does something funny and this was one of those times. I was eating dinner and looked over towards the utility room, where I had laundry going, and saw....

That is a clothes basket that he turned over and decided to sit in. Clarke is a few bricks shy of a load. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The lights on and he might be home....or not. You get the picture. He's sweet enough though. Let's the 3 dogs run roughshod over him.

Speaking of dogs, this must be a first in that I don't have 1,000 pictures of them on here! Talk about L-A-Z-Y....

Well, time to get back to sewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!