Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Recommend This!

I cannot WAIT for the mud to be gone around here!  With all of the snow, rain, snow, ice and snow  we've had this winter, I don't think the ground has been dry since, well, early December.  Not a problem for some people, but when you have (3) indoor dogs that have to go outdoors to potty, well, you have the muddy-paw-situation, like I do.  Oh, I keep a mud towel by the door and a mat for them to step on while I'm using it.  But.....it still gets tracked in and eventually I have a dark area (or 2 or 3) that look bad.  I am happy to report, however, that my Christmas present works like a charm!  I decided that I would be practical this year and get a NEEDED item, so Santa brought me this:

And I'm here to testify to you that IT WORKS.  It's not heavy, it's not complicated or difficult to use OR clean after using. It comes with a bottle of their (concentrated) cleaner that you pour into one side and then fill with water.  I, however, wanted to utilize the HEAT unit of this model and so I bought a bottle of this:

I know that this isn't exactly what you are supposed to use in the little Bissell machine. I am, however, a believer/user of the "Oxy" product and I know that it works with heat.  Now, this bottle seems pretty pricey ($12+) BUT it's very concentrated and it only takes 1/8 C mixed with hot water in this little ProHeat.  And does it ever work!  I am happy to tell you it cleaned up spots and areas that I had neglected longer than I'm going to say.  Obviously it's not for an entire room (unless you LIKE being on your hands and knees scrubbing all over the place).  I give it a 5 out of 5 stars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!