Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 20

Today was only a 3-trip-to-Home-Depot day, not a 4.  First trip,  I got the proper wattage light bulbs for my canned lighting in the kitchen and man, is it bright in there!  I love it!  I also bought some paint to test out for one wall and Dylan bought all of the wood for the baseboard trim and door trims, etc. 
We got home, put the bulbs in and.....one was faulty.  So, back to HD to get a good one.  Later, when Dylan tested the paint on the wall, I didn't like it.  So, back to HD for a different color (light grey) which I'm happy with.  
Best news of the day:  My granite will be installed Friday morning!  This sets off a chain of trades coming in, such as the plumber to set my sink and install the dishwasher, the tile guy to do my backsplash, the electricians to come and hook up my stove and oven and put in a few more canned lights.  In other words, I think we are finally in the home stretch here and I'm so excited!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!