Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 8

All of the cabinets are up- yay!  When I stand in there now, I can really REALLY see what its going to be like and all I can say is "WOW!"  I love it!!
Although I'm only gaining a couple of feet, it's the new layout (and soffits being gone) that makes it seem so much more streamlined and big.





The granite people came by and measured for the estimate.  It will probably be a total of 2 weeks from now before it's installed.  And my splash back tile came- delivered to the WRONG address >:-/    I got an email from UPS freight saying it had been delivered; I'm like: really?  where?  'cause it sure wasn't here!!  I suspected it was at the house a block over that has the same house number as we do.  And yep, there it was on their driveway.  I wrote and told the tile company about it, just so they'd know.  Anyway, it's here.  Now waiting on the flooring.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!