Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Completely, Totally FINISHED Kitchen!

I've been waiting until all of the final little details were done to post FINAL photos.  You know, things like the pretty crown moulding and the wonderful recessed light fixtures:

And to get my kitchen STUFF moved back in, although not nearly as much as I used to have.  Let's just say we have lots of tax deductible receipts now because I think I donated about half of my former kitchen.   So, here it is (click on photos to enlarge):



I love this cute table and chairs (from Ikea of course).  The ends of it extend for a nice variety in size.

Love my vent hood!  


I decided to add a bright spot of color over the sink:




So, we have gone from this:




To THIS:


And we couldn't be happier :o)

THE END

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it...wanna come do my house next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA! I will send you contractors name but no, I don't want to do any more remodeling for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nancy - it's great!! happy cooking!
    (I have the same valance as a "pop of color" in my new master bath. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, we both have great taste! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!