Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 23

The back splash tile and mosaic tiles were installed today and although not yet grouted, look GREAT!   Tomorrow is supposed to be a "big day" with the plumber coming in the morning to set the (big a$$) sink, and install the dishwasher, my cool faucet, disposal and under-the-counter water filter system.  My fridge will finally go in tomorrow too, so I should have running water, a dishwasher and a fridge to use - AT LAST!! Not sure if the electricians will also come tomorrow or not.   If my guy gets the shelves in and the cutout that goes around them, they could come and install the microwave and regular oven.  If not tomorrow, hopefully by Friday.  I'm holding off on photos now until it's finished.  It is SO AWESOME.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!