Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Owl & The Pussycat

Recently I was hunting online for fabric and wool felt.  As always happens, one link leads to another and voila! I found some kindred spirits at weefolkart.com  These talented ladies make all kinds of cool crafts besides felt items and best (kindest) of all: they share their patterns and how-to's.  

I immediately had to make the Kitty Doorstop.  Now, I'm no master stitching person.  I sort of do my own thing when it comes to that.  I know how to do some stitches, such as a chain stitch, I just don't wanna sometimes.  And because this was my first attempt at such a project, I'm a little wary of showing you the end result.  But here he is:



After tackling this project I of course was ready to take on the Owl doorstop.  I had to do my own thing with regards to his face, though theirs was cute too.


Back and side views:

1 comment:

  1. i am also a lifetime Oklahoman...i was admiring your colorful owl doorstops and you mentioned a booth you have in Jenks, i live south of Jenks and was wondering where your booth was. i am interested for a friends bday gift. thanks...
    lisa hunt
    soonerthanlaterok@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!