Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Front Bathroom Makeover

As soon as the master bathroom was finished, work began on our other bathroom.  I guess you could call it the front bathroom, but I prefer to call it MY bathroom :o)  One of the benefits of the empty nest is we each get our own!  
I did remember to take "before" pics this time.  This was pretty much all original from 1967, from the vanity to the tile and wallpaper.  The only thing we had replaced were the light fixtures.


There was a hole in the floor tile from past foundation repairs.



And the undesirable soffits over the vanity and the tub:

And so the work began.  Soffits were removed and everything was taken back to the drywall, except for my bathtub.  I just couldn't see any reason to get rid of a perfectly fine tub, so we kept it.  


And now (drumroll please):  our new Ikea bathroom! 





Needless to say, we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please sign your name if you are anonymous- thanks!